QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|AiOMG ( 粤ICP备2022147020号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-16 18:27 , Processed in 0.034800 second(s), 26 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5 Licensed

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

[LoRA] Piccolo/ピッコロ - Dragon Ball (Beta) | Character

simonlive LV9
正文
发布时间:2024-08-05
模型类型
模型类型: LoRA
基础模型: SD 1.5
最新版本: v1.4 beta
触发词: piccolo, 1boy,bald, pointy ears,(purple dougi), green skin, oni horns, purple pants,pink patches,blue sash / piccolo, 1boy,white turban, white cape, pointy ears,(purple dougi), green skin, purple pants,pink patches,blue sash
下载链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/10FCSfJPi38n-Uko8D5Sz_g?pwd=qadu
提取码: qadu
源链接: https://civitai.com/models/83718?modelVersionId=88981
模型介绍:
I'm releasing this as a beta because people were expecting it but I'm going to update in the future as there's things that need improvement. For some reason NAI struggles to make consistent antennae (I believe it gets confused with the antennae that goes over his head on side views) and that made difficult to keep everything looking right.

I have a kofi if you want to support my work. I also take commissions, so if you are interested on a training, check that out. I also have a Pixiv where I upload pics from testing and tease the things I'm working on! Or visit my wife's DA where she has sexy pics of my LoRAs.

His appearance is piccolo, bald, green skin, pointy ears, black eyes, oni horns, pink patches Yes, I replaced the antennae tag for oni horns in the meantime because they tend to be two, be on the forehead and are symmetric, otherwise it ends up with a lot and the face overall is a mess. They can be inpainted the last time I tried at least, so is better to be missing one than have to remove 4. Also, he can have his manga/super heroyellow patches. The source is mostly old, so I recommend using hires with 0.3-0.5 denoise depending on the model.

Is intended for use in weight 1 but play with the value if you are getting too many antennae or is overfitting too much.

The outfits available are:
▣ The classic white cape one: white cape, white turban, purple dougi, purple pants, blue sash
▣ The fighting one: purple dougi, purple pants, blue sash
▣ The driving episode one: yellow t-shirt, purple sleeves, blue baseball cap, backwards hat, jeans

I might add Orange Piccolo with the hope of it helping the antennae situation or if there's demand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

示例提示词和参数:
Prompt: masterpiece, best quality, piccolo,1boy, male focus, upper body, solo, standing, pointy ears,purple dougi,purple pants,green skin,blue sash,(white turban), white cape,smile,closed mouth, looking at viewer, bald,black eyes, from below,crossed arms, rocky grassfields, pink patches

Negative prompt: EasyNegative,bad-hands-5,(worst quality:2), (low quality:2,blurry,hair,earrings,1girl,antennae,abs, topless),lowres, (monochrome,extra fingers,bad eyes,bad hands,deformed hands), ((grayscale)), (naked)

Steps: 30, CFG scale: 7.5, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, Seed: 2619509723, Size: 512x768, Model: ivory_v13, Version: v1.2.1, Model hash: 8fc40d9f60, Hires steps: 20, Hires upscale: 2, AddNet Enabled: True, AddNet Model 1: piccolo_v1_4_15ep-000015(3383060a5da5), Hires upscaler: 4x_fatal_Anime_500000_G, AddNet Module 1: LoRA, AddNet Weight A 1: 1, AddNet Weight B 1: 1, Denoising strength: 0.5, Clip skip: 2

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册 微信登录 手机动态码快速登录

x
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 微信登录 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表