QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|AiOMG ( 粤ICP备2022147020号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-16 18:29 , Processed in 0.030562 second(s), 26 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5 Licensed

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

[LoRA] Sailor Mars | Sailor Moon

simonlive LV9
正文
发布时间:2024-08-09
模型类型
模型类型: LoRA
基础模型: SD 1.5
最新版本: v1.0
触发词: SMMars, very long hair, parted bangs, 1990s \(style\), SMMars, sailor senshi uniform, red sailor collar, red skirt, elbow gloves
下载链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SZVGU2t55H4rwK5BhiEFfQ?pwd=lcu3
提取码: lcu3
源链接: https://civitai.com/models/43393?modelVersionId=48032
模型介绍:
Form for requests.
I also sometimes do polls on my Patreon for the next LoRA (no payment required).

Well it is done. That was honestly way more difficult then I imagined. The main problem with making this lora is quite honestly just the dataset.
I have no idea why, but I couldn't find two pictures in a row where she had the same hair style. Not to mention that 99% of the available images were in her sailor uniform.
I still hope you will be able to make cool pictures with it.

A weight of ~1.0 is recommended.
Feel free to experiment with other weights and share your results if you want to!

The main prompts are "SMMars"

You can try "very long hair" and "parted bangs" for the hair style (i don't know her hair style is really inconsistent)

Add "1990s \(style\)" to your prompt, if you want that style.

For her outfit try:
"SMMars, sailor senshi uniform, red sailor collar, red skirt, elbow gloves"

Let me know if you have any issues.

Used embeddings for sample pictures:
EasyNegative
bad_prompt_version2

If you have any feedback or questions just write in the comments or hit me up on reddit or discord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

示例提示词和参数:
Prompt: masterpiece, best quality, absurdres, perfect antomy, 1girl, solo, SMMars, very long hair, parted bangs, sailor senshi uniform, red sailor collar, red skirt, elbow gloves, standing, cowboy shot, smile, cartoon flames in background, stylized background

Negative prompt: nsfw, (worst quality, low quality:1.4), EasyNegative , bad_prompt_version2

Steps: 20, CFG scale: 5, Sampler: Euler a, Seed: 4283160086, Size: 512x768, Model: ChameleonAIRPGMix_v1.0prunedBakedVae, Model hash: ca0e3359f7, Hires upscale: 1.5, AddNet Enabled: True, AddNet Model 1: SailorMarsLORA-000026(c1cc467da016), Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, AddNet Module 1: LoRA, AddNet Weight A 1: 1, AddNet Weight B 1: 1, Denoising strength: 0.6, Clip skip: 2

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册 微信登录 手机动态码快速登录

x
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 微信登录 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表